What are we about?
The personal coaching platform is designed to deliver personalised solutions to a versatile array of problems. From recurring injuries and persistent physical pain to aspirations in your professional field or recreational hobby.
No matter what motivates you get support, we pride ourselves in creating a tailor made training programs for each individual student.
For whom is it for?
- If you are dealing with persistent pain, or a physical limitation that prevents you from enjoying movement.
- If you are out of shape and struggling to find genuine motivation to start training.
- If you suffer from a past injury and have fear to approach your body again.
- If you are engaged professionally and want to improve your performance in your sport/art.
How does it work?
After the initial free assessment, we will meet once a month for a 1 hour private class (online or in person). After that, you will get from us a training program that should keep you busy for 4 weeks. During those weeks, you will upload videos of yourself performing the different exercises, and will receive from us detailed feedback on how to keep progressing.
How much does it cost?
The minimum training commitment is 12 weeks (3 blocks of 4 weeks) and costs 520€. After that period, you can keep studying for as long as you wish and each extra block will cost 200€.
What can I expect to learn?
Our main goal is helping you to become as independent as possible in understating your own body. For that reason, we focus on teaching you universal movement principles.
The materials will include but not limited to:
1. Natural movement forms
2. Break-falling patterns
3. Equilibrium exercises
4. Breathing techniques
5. Locomotion sequences
6. Strength & Mobility drills
7. Coordination challenges
8. Developmental patterns